Air Fryer Bang Bang Shrimp
Crunchy, crispy air fryer bang bang shrimp tossed in that signature spicy sauce is the perfect appetizer or side.
- Pat the shrimp dry with paper towel and season lightly with a dash of salt.
- Pour the flour into one bowl, whisk the egg in a second bowl and pour the panko in a third bowl.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400℉.
- Using clean hands, dunk each shrimp into the flour, followed by the egg and then the panko. Repeat until all shrimp are done.
- Place in the air fryer basket and spray with avocado oil. Bake for five minutes, remove and then flip and bake for five to six minutes more, until browned and crispy.
- While the shrimp are baking, combine the mayonnaise, sriracha, honey and rice vinegar in a bowl.
- When all the shrimp are done baking, toss them with the bang bang sauce in a large bowl. Top with chives. Enjoy!