Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp: Ready in 30 minutes!
Delicious air fryer coconut shrimp made with only a small handful of ingredients in about 30 minutes.
- Set up your breading station. Start by, adding your flour and salt to one shallow bowl, the panko and the coconut to another shallow bowl and then whisk your egg in the third shallow bowl.
- Now, preheat your air fryer to 350ºF.
- Use one hand to take your shrimp and dip it in the flour first and shake off any excess flour. Then, using a different hand, dip it in the egg. Use your dry hand to then dip it in the panko/coconut mixture. Press the panko/coconut mix into the shrimp to make sure it adheres. Transfer coated shrimp to a plate until all are done.
- Spray your air fryer with some avocado oil first. Then add your shrimp to the air fryer compartment. Make sure there is some space between the shrimp so they aren't all overlapping. Spray the coconut shrimp with avocado oil.
- Set your timer for 6 minutes, then open, and flip them over and spray them again lightly with avocado oil. Continue baking for an additional 5 to 6 minutes, until just golden brown and crunchy. In total, these can take about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favourite dip!