High Protein Chocolate Energy Balls
These delicious, double chocolate and high protein energy balls are the perfect snack to have on hand!
- 1 cup rolled oats use gluten-free if necessary
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 12 medjool dates softened in hot water if necessary
- 1 scoop/serving of Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. raw organic cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. maca powder optional
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne optional, adds a nice kick of heat
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 5-6 tbsp. dairy free milk I used homemade hemp milk
- Cocoa powder dutch processed (I like this brand) (for rolling)
- Add the almonds and oats to a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Add the medjool dates and process for another minute or so, until combined.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients, except the milk.
- Once it is processed, add the milk until the mixture is combined and can be rolled into balls, I used about 5 tbsp. milk.