Crispy Oven Baked Fries: Ready in 30 Minutes
Crispy oven baked fries with parmesan, rosemary and truffle salt.
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (218ºC) and line two baking trays with parchment paper. Arrange the oven racks to be in the middle.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the sliced potatoes, olive oil, garlic powder, rosemary and sea salt and toss to combine, ensuring all the potatoes are coated.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet, ensuring they are evenly spaced out and not touching each other.
- Place the trays in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and flip the fries and rotate the trays. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 15 to 18 minutes. Broil on high for 2 to 3 minutes if needed to crisp them more.
- Remove the fries from the oven and top with parmesan and truffle salt. Serve immediately and enjoy!