Dill Pickle Egg Salad
If you're a fan of pickles, you're going to love this egg salad with pickles! It's a fun and delicious way to enjoy egg salad.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt (optional)
- 1 tbsp pickle brine
- 2 baby dill pickles, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 stalks green onion (green parts only), chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place the eggs in a medium size pot and fill with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling, turn off the heat and cover with a lid. Let the eggs cook for ten minutes.
- Fill a large bowl with cold water and ice cubes. Once the eggs are done, remove with a slotted spoon and place in the cold water. Let them sit for five minutes or so to cool.
- Carefully crack and peel the eggs and then roughly chop them.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, brine, pickles, dill and green onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped eggs to the bowl with the dressing and toss to combine with a spatula. Ideally, let it sit in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- When ready to serve, season with more salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy in sandwiches, salads or on crackers/crisp breads. Enjoy!