Greek Sheet Pan Chicken: Great for Meal Prep
Get dinner ready in no time with this easy, hands-off Greek sheet pan chicken. Perfect for a week night meal!
For the marinade
For the sheet pan
- 1 1/2 lb baby potatoes halved
- 1 1/2 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 2 lemons quartered
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2/3 cup kalamata olives optional
- 3/4 cup feta crumbled
- fresh mint torn
- fresh dill torn
- Greek yogurt for dipping, optional
- 4 pitas optional
- In a large plastic bag, or baking dish, add the chicken marinade ingredients from the olive oil through to the Aleppo pepper and mix it around. Season the chicken thighs with the 1 tsp of salt. Add this to the marinade and let is sit for up to 2 hours, or 30 minutes if that's all you have time for.
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Place the potatoes on your sheet pan and drizzle them with some olive oil and salt. Place that in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan and add the chicken, shaking off excess marinade, but don't discard the marinade. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out the sheet pan. In a small bowl, toss the tomatoes, onion and lemon with a drizzle of oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the tomatoes, onion and lemon on the sheet pan around the chicken and add the remaining marinade on top of the chicken. Scatter the rosemary all over the potatoes. Place back in the oven to roast for an additional 25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the tomatoes have burst. You can add the olives if using during the last five to ten minutes. Option to broil the chicken for a few minutes at the end to get it more browned.
- Remove the sheet pan and let rest for a few minutes, and then top with feta and fresh herbs.
- Dollop some Greek yogurt on a plate and divide the chicken, potatoes and everything else onto the plates. Serve with pita if desired. Season everything to taste with salt and pepper.