Grilled Tequila Lime Chicken Skewers
These easy and tasty tequila lime chicken skewers take 5 minutes to prep and only 15 minutes on the grill, making them perfect for summer. Plus they're packed with flavour too!
- Cut your chicken thighs into bite sized pieces to fit on your skewers.
- Next, grab a big bowl, baking dish or a ziploc bag for the marinade. You'll want to marinate this chicken for at least four hours, overnight is even better if you have the time.
- Drizzle in the oil, tequila, spices, salt, honey and lime zest and give it a mix to combine.
- Add in the chicken and toss it all around so it's nicely coated. Let this marinate for at least four hours, or overnight in the fridge.
- Heat up your grill over medium-high heat. Soak your skewers if using bamboo/wooden ones first. Then thread on the chicken skewers with the chopped red onion if using.
- Once the grill is nice and hot, spray with some avocado oil to avoid the chicken sticking. Place the chicken skewers on the grill and cook for about 12 to 15 minutes, until charred and cooked through, rotating every few minutes.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for a few minutes before serving. Serve alongside extra limes and flaky salt. Enjoy!