Healthy Gluten Free No Bake Cookies
Easy, five ingredient no bake cookies that are healthy, gluten free and vegan.
- In a large bowl, add the oats. And line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add the cashew butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Stir occasionally until heated through and the mixture looks a little dried out.
- Remove from heat and add to the large bowl with the oats and add the salt, mix well. You can use your hands (once it's not too hot) and make sure its all well combined.
- Take out about 2 tbsp of dough at a time and roll into balls and then flatten with a fork (this makes about 18-19 cookies) Place the tray in the freezer for about 20 minutes to harden.
- Meanwhile, melt the coconut butter over low heat until it's completely smooth.
- Take the cookies out and drizzle or dunk the cookies into the melted coconut butter and then top with sprinkles while the butter is still somewhat warm. Place in the fridge to set (about 10 more minutes).
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. They will last in the fridge for a couple weeks, or store them in the freezer for longer.