Healthy No Bake Cheesecake in a Jar: Gluten Free
The easiest healthy no bake cheesecake jars, ever! They take less than 20 minutes to make and are gluten-free and refined sugar free.
For the cherry topping
For the crust
For the filling
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Pour the frozen cherries into a small saucepan along with the coconut sugar, lemon juice, arrowroot powder and water. Bring to a low simmer, stirring occasionally and cook until the mixture has thickened, about 10 minutes or so.
- While the cherries are cooking, make the crust. Place the pecans, almond flour, coconut oil, coconut sugar and a salt into a food processor or blender. Pulse until the mixture is chopped and starts to hold together. Feel the mixture and press it between your fingers, if it holds together, it's good. If not, add a little more coconut oil or one pitted date.
- Layer the crust on the bottom of the jars.
- Pour the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, maple syrup and lemon juice to a stand mixer (or a medium sized bowl) and beat with a hand mixer or your stand mixer until incorporated.
- Layer this on top of the crust layer and top with the cherry topping. Serve and enjoy!