Healthy Salmon Burgers With Wasabi Aioli
These easy and healthy salmon burgers are great for meal prep and a quick dinner. Don't forget the wasabi aioli on top!
For the Salmon
- 1 lb Salmon Skin removed, chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 Eggs large
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1 tsp Ginger fresh, minced
- 1 Shallot small, minced
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
For the Wasabi Aioli
- Add the cubed salmon to a large bowl along with the almond flour, garlic, eggs, cilantro, ginger, shallot, lime juice and sea salt. Stir to incorporate and mix well. Using your hands, form into patties and place on a plate.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat and spray with avocado oil. Place patties on the pan (about 4 at a time) and cook for 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove and set aside while you make the wasabi aioli.
- Add the cashews, wasabi, water, lime juice and tamari to a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, place the salmon burgers on a bun or Boston lettuce and top with wasabi aioli along with green onions or cilantro if desired.