Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken Wings (Made Healthy)
Delicious oven baked crispy honey garlic chicken wings made in only 40 minutes!
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl (or use a ziploc bag) and toss with baking powder, sea salt and 1 1/2 tsp avocado oil.
- Place them on the baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Make the sauce by heating up the 1/2 tsp avocado oil and adding the minced garlic, sauté over medium-low for about 30 seconds. Then add tamari, rice vinegar, ground ginger and chili flakes. Let that simmer for a few minutes.
- In the last 30 seconds or so, add the raw honey and stir to combine, if using raw honey make sure the heat is very low. It should be fairly thick now.
- Remove the sauce from heat and add 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil to finish.
- Once the chicken wings are crispy remove them from the oven and toss them with the sauce. Sprinkle some sesame seeds over top and serve immediately.