Loaded Burger Bowl: With Special Sauce (Paleo)
A delicious way to enjoy your next burger, in a salad with this special sauce.
- 2 Burgers I got mine from a butcher shop
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce washed, dried and chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion sliced thin
- 1 Watermelon Radish sliced thin on a mandolin
- 1 Mini Cucumber I used a mini white one
- 1 Avocado mashed into guacamole
For the Sauce
- Cook your burgers on a grill or on a cast iron pan. If using a cast iron pan indoors, cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Set aside, once cooked through.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the special sauce in a small bowl.
- To make the guacamole, simply mash the avocado along with a pinch of sea salt and a pinch of garlic powder, followed by a splash of lime juice.
- In a large bowl, add the romaine lettuce, red onion, watermelon radish and mini cucumber. Crumble the burger on top and top with guacamole. Drizzle the special sauce on top and serve right away.