Mini Egg Cookie Bars: Under Ten Ingredients!
Easier than making cookies, these gluten-free mini egg cookie bars are a delicious treat that don t require any scooping or cooling.
- Grease an 8×8 pan with oil and then line with parchment paper. This helps the parchment paper to stick. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the flour, baking soda and salt and whisk to combine.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, add the butter and sugars until well combined. This will take a few minutes to make sure the sugars are incorporated.
- Crack the egg into the mix and add the vanilla and mix well.
- Add in the dry ingredients you mixed up into the batter slowly, making sure it is well incorporated and combined. The dough should be thicker now.
- Remove the bowl from the stand mixer and fold in the mini eggs and give it a final stir, ensuring everything is combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan and smooth it out with your hands. Add a few more crushed mini eggs on top if you wish.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20 to 24 minutes, until cooked through and slightly golden brown around the edges. Let the cookie bars cool completely before removing, at least 30 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack to finish cooling before slicing into 16 squares.