Paleo Chocolate Pudding with Gelatin
A deliciously decadent chocolate pudding made extra thick with the use of gelatin.
- Add 1/4 cup of the coconut milk to a large mixing bowl, and then sprinkle in the 1 tbsp gelatin evenly. Let it sit without mixing.
- Add the remaining coconut milk to a small pot over medium heat and whisk in the raw cacao powder, sweetener of choice, vanilla and sea salt. Mix well.
- Remove the warmed coconut milk and slowly add to the large bowl of gelatin and coconut milk while whisking constantly. Stir and whisk until there are no clumps.
- Use a fine mesh sieve while pouring into your containers to ensure it is smooth and no clumps remain.
- Once it has been poured into your containers, seal the top and let it sit in the fridge for about 2 hours or more.
- Remove from the fridge and top with chocolate chips and some coconut whipped cream or fresh berries.