Paleo Fish Tacos: Gluten Free & Grain Free
Delicious, coconut crusted and baked cod tacos.
For the Toppings
- 1/2 Red Cabbage sliced thin
- 1 Watermelon Radish sliced thin on a mandolin
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- pinch Cayenne optional
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 12 Tacos heated if needed
- Preheat your oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the cod into bite sized pieces and set aside. In one small bowl, crack the eggs and beat them. In a second bowl add the shredded coconut, chile lime seasoning and cumin and mix it together.
- Dip each piece of cod into the egg first and then into the coconut mixture. Place onto the baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes per side. Turn on the broil function and broil for one more minute per side (this helps it get crispier). Remove and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, cayenne and lime juice.
- To prepare your tacos, place the shredded cabbage first, followed by some radish, then cod and drizzle with the mayo mixture on top. Serve and enjoy!