Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers
Jalapeño poppers are the ultimate appetizer for serving a crowd (or you know, just you!). And I've been making these air fryer jalapeño poppers with prosciutto for years now, and it's better than bacon, yup I said it.
- 5.5 oz ricotta (or sub cream cheese)
- zest of one lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, trimmed, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 6 jalapeños, halved lengthwise, seeds and ribs removed
- 1.5 oz prosciutto
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the ricotta, lemon zest, garlic and green onions and stir. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375℉.
- Spoon the ricotta mixture into each halved jalapeño. Wrap with prosciutto and place in the air fryer basket.
- Bake for eight to ten minutes, until browned and the prosciutto is crispy. Enjoy fresh!