Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
These crispy air fryer lemon pepper chicken wings are perfect as an appetizer or dinner. Serve them with a creamy garlic parmesan dip on the side.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towel and place in a large bowl. Add the baking powder, garlic powder and a small pinch of salt. Toss to combine.
- Place the wings in the air fryer basket (top side down) and spray with oil. Bake for eight minutes, flip, spray again and bake for eight to nine minutes, until cooked through.
- While the wings are baking, make the dip. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the mayo, greek yogurt, parmesan, garlic, lemon juice and honey. Taste and adjust with more lemon, salt or cheese as needed.
- Right before the wings are done baking, melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the lemon pepper seasoning and stir to combine. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Once the wings are done, brush with the butter mixture and serve with the dip on the side. Garnish with parsley. Serve and enjoy!